Scales Aren’t Just a Fish Thing™
By, Carol Anderson
Super Hero Teachers
Scales Aren’t Just a Fish Thing™ is under construction again……come back in a few days. New Master Class modules to inspire you
Igniting Sleeping Brains by learning what your unique and personal way of processing information is. Scales Aren’t Just a Fish Thing is using music as a catalyst to bring the illusive behavior of our mind when processing information and giving it a concrete way of developing it. We will see it put into action with music education and yet, this whole concept can be applied to any area of your life or studies.
Igniting Sleeping Brains Master Class
Creating fluid thinking
Scales Aren’t Just a Fish Thing is a website using music as a catalyst for ‘learn how to learn’ . It proves learning tools for the study of music for instruments using the treble or bass clefs. This would include violin, mandolin, piano, and cello. Students as young as two are learning to sight-read music and rhythms through the Know Your Strings series. Piano students can enjoy the study of the white keys and then gradually add the major and minor scales.
Beginning: Understanding yourself
I am using music as a catalyst to develop the brains of those who will follow our moments of whims of ‘fun’ as we learn how to study and take ourselves out of our comfort zones, — taking the first step that says….’hey, I am moving forward and things are opening for me that I never imagined would open’. Develop momentum by deciding to take ‘baby steps’, using music to develop who you are, and to open your eyes to see a vision of who you could become.
“New Series Reveals
How To Create amazing
…who have fun while studying”
‘Music Theory Card Games’ is a part of ‘Scales Aren’t Just a Fish Thing’
Gum Drop Notes
Scales Aren’t Just a Fish Thing
From The Desk of Carol Anderson
Fort Washington, Pa
If you would like to see your little child/children excel in music while actually enjoying practicing, try the series of Gum Drop Notes for teaching piano and violin to little people.
But First, A Warning:
Before we go further, let me make something abundantly clear:
This isn’t one of those series that promises you “amazing results” for doing nothing.
Here’s the deal.
The system I outline in this educational series is working great for me as a teacher, and I believe it can help you, too.
But I’m not suggesting that everyone (or anyone) who completes it is going to become a prodigy.
I don’t know how well the children will do, – it’s likely that many or most of them will fall through the cracks and run off to experience another shiny object. (especially if they don’t follow the directions and work hard), yet this series is so much fun, something has to sink in.
With that said … let me jump right in and show you …
Exactly What You’re Getting
First of all, this isn’t like any educational series you’ve ever tried. There is actually a ton of fluff and filler – to enhance the battle-tested tactics that work.
And it’s easy.
A short digital book, focused on one ‘bit’ of information, will be available for each student to work through in an afternoon. And they’ll immediately understand the entire concept. A few more days of review and that rung of the educational scaffolding ladder will be mastered.
And even though I used this system to teach students the Suzuki repertoire plus lots of extra tunes almost ‘magically’,………..
It’s About MORE Than Just Playing a song and moving along.
My students play music theory games along with the songs, teaching them complex concepts and embedding a foundation of understanding in the tiniest of ‘minds’.
For example, the first lesson in the music theory card games is learning which note sits on a line and which sits on a space: easy but essential. The music theory concepts are introduced over the week by layering one small piece of information through a game. Once mastered, another ‘bit’ is added. Including speed in the games makes it difficult for them to stop and think. They need to be on autopilot for it to become a foundation to their thinking.
I use this same strategy when teaching older students and parents. It works for everyone. No fear that they won’t be able to read black notes, it is introduced throughout the series.
So like I said, there’s more to this little series for mini-musicians than “just” learning to play a tune.
Here’s a fraction of what you’re getting…
- Little clues to how your student/child processes information. Believe it or not, if you try to force the information in through someone else’s’ learning style…it just doesn’t work.
- How to teach a two-year-old to read music in an hour – even if you don’t know how to read music yourself.
- TODAY: instill a passion for music and learning in both you and your child.
- The nearly ‘magical’ approach to allowing your child to reach their true ability. It’s like nothing you’ve ever seen before. It is like teaching a child sign language when they don’t have speech. They certainly can process and communicate far more than we expect.
- A proven way to teach anyone including a young child how to play incredible ‘real’ music quickly. This approach works so well that it makes you look like a hero.
- You need rules and structure and discipline if you are going to put your time into learning anything. True. But why not actually use a method that reaches the person you are trying to influence by knowing how your student learns?
- The “usual stuff” totally backfires when dealing with the very young or those whose plates are full and life is moving on the fast path. Here’s a brand new approach that’s faster, simpler to implement, and quite frankly, in my opinion, better.
- Who makes the best students? Litmus tests to see if you’re getting through to your student.
- How to eliminate resistance. Just use these “magic” Gum Drop Notes and watch the “instantaneous” results.
- Find out why there is an unusual amount of music students who are dropouts.
- Discover how your students will progress and become a musician, with a ‘gift’ that will never be taken away.
- The mysterious secret of reading music, and how you can use this simple method too.
- The best way to teach specific learning styles.
- Why you should never validate a students’ story about not practicing because there wasn’t time! Never!
- How traditional music lessons can actually frustrate a little child.
- Why ditching your old opinions about how kids learn can actually skyrocket their ability to learn.
- Don’t compare…each student will progress at their own speed.
- Say goodbye to having to plead with them to practice! This new series trumps anything you’ve ever seen, and hardly anyone has harnessed it.
- It’s OK to be a “musical dummy”. You won’t be for long. You can’t help but learn to play beautiful music when you go through this fun series.
- Forget about the fancy stuff that’s been confusing you even if you are dyslexic or have learning differences.
- The truth about commitment and habits. The stuff you see everyone else doing is failing for the very young, but this new method is easier and works well.
- The absolute fastest way to learn music theory, sight-reading and how to play beautifully.
- What to do if you’re brand new to music.
You’re right …that is a lot of ‘strategies and tactics’. And it’s stuff that nobody else can share with you because nobody else is doing it. I can share with you how this idea had its birth.
But it gets better because you’re also getting …
Digital books, videos, downloadable sheet music, audio files, books and eBooks!
You will get a complete blueprint of the big picture for setting your goals.
You’ll learn how to teach or play music – with no pressure, no threats,
This simple but effective method has been giving my students great success all the way through the Bach Double Concerto!
The best part of this is that it’s …
Specifically Designed For Young Children and People Who Hate Practicing.
Listen. If you don’t like to tear yourself away from the fires of life to practice, you’re not alone. I truthfully find it difficult myself. Knowing this reality, this is why I’ve spent years developing this system, ‘Scales Aren’t Just a Fish Thing – Gum Drop Notes’
‘Scales Aren’t Just a Fish Thing – Gum Drop Notes’
First, if you are a teacher or parent guide, you’ll be of genuine help to everyone you use it with. They’ll come away from the experience viewing you as a trusted friend and adviser …regardless of whether or not they succeed and become a professional musician.
The next thing you’ll notice is this:
You’ll know how to perform, help others in their performances and simply have a clearer understanding of the process of learning!
And you’ll do it without stress, pressure, or manipulation. You won’t have to convince anyone of anything, they will simply hunger for more!
That’s because of the way ‘Scales Aren’t Just a Fish Thing’ works.
With a degree in psychology and accreditation as a Suzuki teacher, I’ve created it using a combination of learning styles, psychological strategies for getting past the short circuits that make us pause and dangerously leave a momentary gap that could trip us and bring our momentum to a halt. Gum Drop Notes magically give each note tone a unique character so that the ear and mind start to imagine the tone and what it looks like.
Here’s What To Do Next
The “cost” of the series of Gum Drop Note Book Classes, full of songs, mp3, mp4 play-along videos and downloadable sheet music, is less than the cost of one month of lessons. You will receive so many months of lessons. You get it instantly as a download of all the videos, books, and lessons. You are welcome, however, to use the books and videos online, within the module.
As soon as you place your order, you’ll get an automated receipt with a link to the web page where you can use or download the tunes and videos.
You can access it anywhere, immediately, whether riding in a car, on a plane or waiting in a doctor’s office.
Oh, and in case you’re wondering …
THERE IS NO CATCH!
I realize this is very inexpensive …so you might wonder what the “catch” is.
This program is a series.
When you are ready, you will need to purchase the second of the series.
You can ask to have your payment automatically charged to your card every month or just move along at your own speed. The class charge is monthly.
My hope is that you’ll love it and this will be the start of a great time when music becomes a part of your life.
But with all that said, there is ONE thing to keep in mind:
Don’t worry – I don’t have a sales team that will call you and bother you or anything like that.
It’s actually the opposite. I’m betting that you’ll enjoy the books and classes so much, you’ll call me!
You’ll have the use of play-along videos, digital eBooks, games, apps and instructional videos.
Oh. And in case you’re wondering …
Of course, there’s a money-back guarantee.
In fact, I think it’s …
The Boldest Guarantee In The World
That’s right. Just email me and I’ll give you back your $ with no questions asked.
How’s that for being fair?
Thanks for taking the time to read this letter and I look forward to hearing from you soon!
P.S. In case you’re one of those people (like me) who just skip to the end of the letter, here’s the deal:
I’m offering you a series that outlines how to get mini-musicians to play an instrument study music theory, and sight-read music.
The first level of the Scales Aren’t Just a Fish Thing Gum Drop Note series is $ less than the cost of one month of lessons.
What’s important about this is that understanding the way you or your child or student process information prevents you from wasting energy and time trying to teach someone when they are deaf to your words or blind to what you show them because they learn by moving. (And in my experience, it simply works better.)
There is no “catch” to this offer. You will not be signing up for any “trial” to some monthly program or anything like that unless you choose to..
You won’t regret it.
Carol Anderson’s Gum Drop Note teaching method has worked very well for our kids. People are amazed at how well they can read and play music at such a young age. Our daughter can play music she’s never seen before by sight, and our son is into Suzuki Book Four after just three years of study.
– J. Schmidt
Big Book of Gum Drop Notes
Tools to teach
Violin Sheet Music – Paperbacks
Pre-twinkle books digital books
Let Your Fingers
Do the Walking Master Class
Book Two and UP
The Keepers Book Two
Book Three Level Books
Violin Book three
Big Book of Gum Drop Notes
Begin to sight-read music
while having a yummy time 🙂
Teaching Tools to help our brains learn
more efficiently and embed music theory
behind the scenes.
Piano Sheet Music – Paperbacks
The Brain and how we process information
Big Book of Gum Drop Notes
Violin Great Extra
Big Book of Gum Drop Notes